1. Monitoring Depot operational mechanism
2. Controlling product availability in the Depot
3. Monitoring facilities and infrastructure of the product storage and distribution to ensure it run properly
4. Providing sales report and operational activity in the Depot
5. Analyzing and evaluating manpower needs in the Depot
· Minimum Diploma Degree from any major with minimum GPA 2.80 out of 4.00
· Minimum 3 (three) years experience in warehousing management / administration / finance field.
· Understand the work process of warehousing management (purchasing and logistics)
· Able to organized work well, neatly and carefully
· Possess a good communication skill (internal and external)
· Familiar with Ms. Office (Excel, Powerpoint and Word)
· Placement area at West Sumatera (Padang)
1. Identify operational process and user requirement, design proper process flow including related procedures and policies.
2. Implement, socialize and educate users of the new/updated process, procedures and related system.
3. Lead any system implementation project based on standard project management, maintain good communication with all related stakeholders.
4. Manage any change request and process update for business applications, provide proper documentation and approval process.
5. Create regular report on projects and inquiries progress.
· Bachelor’s degree from reputable university, majoring in Information Technology/Computer Science/Computer
Engineering, with GPA min. 3.0
· Having knowledge and solid skill in SAP FI/MM/SD
· Min. 3 years working experience as business process analyst or system analyst or project management.